TDR17200 - Air Compressor With Tank 12 Volt
Designed for the modern adventurer, the Thunder compressor is the perfect solution for enthusiasts with limited space and a need for reliable equipment. With the tank easily separating from the compressor, the unit and tank can be installed independently of each other to maximise storage space when not in use.
Featuring an integrated circuit breaker, digital pressure gauge and eight metre polyurethane hose, the compressor produces up to 150 litres of air per minute from the six litre air tank, providing up to 30 minutes of continuous operation, inflating tyres and other camping equipment.
|Unit of Measure||EACH|
|Description||Air Compressor With Tank 12 Volt|
|Note||Max. tank pressure 150psi Pressure Switch operating range Cut Out 8 Kg (113psi) Cut In 6Kg (85psi)|
|Features||• Unloading air flow - 150l per min (5.29 CFM)
• Max working time - 30 mins at 40PSI
• Normal Working Current - 35 amps
• Max Working Current - 45 amps
• 12V 150L per min air compressor with a 6L tank
• 8m air line with 3/8 inch fittings (allowing you to use your standard air hose if required)
• Air Inflator/Deflator with a digital gauge
• Overheat protection at 105C (in motor)
• Integrated circuit breaker