REDARC Battery Master Isolation Switch - 4PN
Micks Gone Bush
The REDARC Battery Master Isolation Switch is designed to isolate both battery circuits, with positive and negative isolation.
The Battery Master Isolation Switch safely isolates vehicle batteries and ensures reliable performance when the vehicle is operating.
The REDARC BMIS will also ensure that no loads are drawn from the vehicle whilst not in use, thereby reducing flat battery faults.
The Battery Master Isolation Switch also features an ISO 26262 rated dual redundancy system to avoid false triggering.
The Battery Master Isolator Switch by REDARC, fitted as OE at Kenworth is now available for heavy vehicle applications.
The REDARC BMIS4PNKIT also includes a BMIS-CK connector kit as standard if the BMIS is not installed on a Kenworth.
For retrofitting installations, REDARC recommends the purchase of the BMIS-AP adaptor plate.
Both the BM1S-CK connector kit and the BM1S-AP can be purchased as separate stand-alone accessories through your local distributor.
- Compatible with existing roll-over sensors
- Reviewed by independent heavy vehicle experts
- Durable, UV resistant housing, resistant to rocks and water
- Easy to install from new or as a retrofit
- Rated IP66, IP67 & IP69K
- Dual redundancy feature to avoid false triggering
- Continuous self-checking function
- In-built lockout capability
- In-built diagnoses from external looms and remote actuating devices
|Connection||AU/NZ Power Socket|
|Input (Operating) Voltage||9V to 32V (12V or 24V systems)|
|Current Rating (Continuous 20°C)||400A per pole|
|Current Rating (20s,20°C)||3500A per pole|
|Waterproof IP rating||IP66, IP67 & IP69K|