24v 200Ah Lithium Battery
The Revolution Power Australia 24Volt 200Ah lithium battery has been developed for use in off grid marine and truck applications. For its size and weight it packs a huge punch. When connected in parallel these high power batteries are up for the challenge, delivering a constant voltage and fast recharge.
This is the ultimate solution for any 24v application were weight, size and power is an issue.
It has a built in BMS for controlling the internal components of the battery .
- Nominal Voltage 24v
- Usable Capacity 200Ah
- Weight 50.0Kgs
- Terminal Type Anderson Plug
- Case Material Metal
- Enclosure Protection IP54
- Maximum Continuous Discharge 100A
- Life Cycles 80% DOD 2000
- Life Cycles 50% DOD 5000
- Self-Discharge Rate ≤ 3%
- Dimension (L x W x H) 415x300x264mm
- Recommended Charge Current 60A
- Maximum Charge Current 100A
- Recommended Charge Voltage 29.2v +/-.2v
- BMS Charge Cut Off Voltage 31.2v
- Operational Temperature Range -40 ~ 80 ºC