REDARC Low Coolant Alarm
Micks Gone Bush
The LCA1224 low coolant alarm can be used in a 12V or 24V automotive system or remote water pumping system to monitor radiator coolant level. It will provide a visual and audible alarm if the coolant falls below the chosen level.
It will give warning of a sudden loss of coolant (from a burst radiator hose, for example) alerting you to switch off the engine, preventing any damage due to overheating.
The LCA1224 features an Anti-slosh delay, which means that the alarm won’t sound every time you turn a corner. The LCA1224 also features external lamp and buzzer outputs if more powerful or more convenient indication is required.
Hummingbird Electronics offers an optional external “Compact Combination Warning LED and Buzzer” which is a perfectly suited for REDARC’s Low Coolant Alarm. Available in both 12 and 24 volt variants.
- Cost effective protection against engine damage caused by coolant loss
- Ensures you’ll know about a fault before extensive damage occurs
- Better than a temperature gauge in the event of sudden coolant loss
- Doesn’t produce electrolysis that causes corrosion
- Lets you know it’s working, every time you start the car
- AC sensing to avoid corrosion
- Suitable for 12 volt and 24 volt systems
- The buzzer operates if the sense wire in the system is broken
- Built-in anti-slosh delay
- Output for external alarm and/or indicator
|Standby Current Draw||<2mA|
|Input (Operating) Voltage||11 - 32VDC|