Victron Blue IP65s Smart Charger 12/4 + DC connector
The Blue Smart IP65 Charger is the new professional battery charger with built-in Bluetooth. The Blue Smart IP65 Charger can be used on devices in your workshop and on motor vehicles, such as (classic) cars; motorbikes; boats, and camper-vans.
New: IP65 12/5 replaced by smaller equivalent model: IP65s 12/5
The battery is charged, smartly... to perfect condition
The seven-step charging algorithm gets the best out of your battery. The charger gives the battery the power it needs, maintains its health, ensures better performance... and longer life.
Recovery of deeply-discharged 'dead' batteries
Unlike other brands, the Blue Smart IP65 Charger will attempt to recharge a deeply-discharged battery by force-feeding it with a low current. Normal charging will then be resumed as soon as there is sufficient voltage across the battery terminals.
Connect the battery with ease
The charger comes with both crocodile clips and M8 eyelets - making it easy to connect to the battery. If you wish, you can leave it permanently connected.
- Input voltage - 230 VAC
- Efficiency - 94%
- Standby power consumption - 0.5W
- Minimum battery voltage - Starts charging from down to 0V
- Charge voltage 'absorption' - Normal: 14,4 V High: 14,7 V Li-ion: 14,2 V
- Charge voltage 'float' - Normal: 13,8 V High: 13,8 V Li-ion: 13,5 V
- Charge voltage 'storage' - Normal: 13,2 V High: 13,2 V Li-ion: 13,5 V
- Charge current - 4
- Low current mode - 2
- Temperature compensation (lead-acid batteries only) - 16 mV/ºC
- Can be used as power supply - Yes
- Back current drain - 0,7 Ah/month (1 mA)
- Protection - Reverse polarity Output short circuit Over temperature
- Operating temp. range - -40 to +60°C (full rated output up to 30°C) (cables retain flexibility at low temperature)
- Humidity (non-condensing) - Max 95%
- Dimensions (h x w x d) - 45x81x182mm
- Weight - 1.9kg