Victron Centaur 12/100 (3) Battery Charger
Victron Centaur Charger 12V/100A(3) 120-240V
The Centaur battery charger features auto-ranging input covering 90-265VAC 50/60Hz input meaning they can be used anywhere in the world.
Crucially, and unlike many other products that state universal input, the Centaur battery charger will maintain full output power.
Other features include:
- Three isolated outputs to simultaneously charge 3 battery banksEach output is capable to supply the full rated current
- Aluminium epoxy powder coated cases with drip shield and stainless steel fixings withstand the rigors of anadverse environment: heat, humidity and salt air.
- Circuit boards are protected with an acrylic coating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Temperature sensors ensure that power components will always operate within specified limits, if needed by automatic reduction of output current under extreme environmental conditions.
- The chargers also accept a 90-400 V DC supply.
Three-stage charging, with temperature compensation
The Centaur charges at bulk rate until the output has reduced to 70% of the rated Amps, at which a 4 hour timer begins. After the timed period the charger switches to float rate.
An internal temperature sensor is used to compensate the charge voltage with – 2 mV/ºC (– 1 mV/ºF) per cell.
A DIP switch is available to select the optimum charge/float voltages for Flooded Lead-acid, Gel or AGM batteries
Input voltage range(AC) - 90-265V
Input voltage range(DC) - 90-400V
Charge current - 100A
Recommended battery capacity (Ah): 400-1000Ah
Battery connection studs - M8
Weight - 12kg
Dimensions (hxwxd, mm) - 505x255x130
Victron Centaur 12/100 (3) Battery Charger, 5 Year Warranty
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||8719076021537|
|Output Current Rating (Amps)||100.0 Amps|
|Operating Temperature Range||- 20 to 60°C (0 - 140°F)|
|Output System Voltage||12V|
|Battery Capacity||400 - 1000 Ah|
|Dimensions||130 x 255 x 505 mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||12.0 Kg|
|Charge voltage 'absorption'||14.3 / 28.5 (V DC)|
|Charge Voltage Float - Wet (25 degrees)**||13.5 / 27.0 (V DC)|
|Protection||Output short circuit, over temperature|
|Protection category||IP 20|
|Input Voltage||90 – 265 (V AC)|
|Manufacturers Warranty||5 Years|