XRS-330C XRS? Super Connect Compact Hideaway UHF CB -GME
Get Connected, Get XRS - Bluetooth Enabled UHF CB Radio
The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
Enabled by Bluetooth® Smart technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker,customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
Genuine GME 5 year warranty, plus download and register the new XRS Connect App and receive one year additional warranty. Visit Google Play or the App Store and search 'XRS Connect'.
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- End user software upgradeable via the app
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the AppStore
- App compatible with iOS9.0, Android 5.0 and above
- Windows app compatible with 7.0 and above available January 2017
- Easy to configure and customise radio via the app
- Create and share personalised scan lists - up to 400 frequencies
- Instant access to over 20,000 receive frequencies
- XRS Connect speaker microphone with OLED display
- Customisable buttons
- 25% faster scan speed at 50 channels per second
- Memory channel quick select
- 5 year warranty + 1 additional year for downloading and registering app
- Compliant Specification Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX476.425-477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels 80
- Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz
- Operation Mode Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
- Scanning Speed 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- Antenna Impedance 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage 12 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range 10-16 volts DC
- Battery Polarity Negative Earth
- Standard Test Voltage 13.8 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection 30 volts DC max. At 18 volts DCthe RF power is reduced, and the words 'Hi DC' flash.
- Reverse Voltage Protection Diode Crowbar
- Overcurrent ProtectionIn -line 2 amp fuse
- Operating Temperature -10°C to 60°C
- RF Output 5 watts
- Spurious Emission < - 70 dBc
- Frequency Error < ± 1.5 kHz
- Modulation FM
- Maximum Deviation < ± 2.5 kHz at + 20 dB limiting
- Transmit Frequency Response +6 dB per octave 300 Hz to3 kHz +1-3 dB
- Demodulated Audio Signal to Noise > 45 dB unweighted
- Current Consumption 1.5 amps with 50 Ohms termination
- Dimensions 29 (H) x 128 (L) x 117 (D) mm
- Weight 450 grams
- Antenna SO239 panel socket
- External Speaker 3.5 mm mono jack
- Microphone Port 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief
- XRS-330C Super Compact UHF CB radio with Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- XRS Connect speaker microphone Microphone clip and radio mounting bracket
- DC power Lead
- Screw pack
- LE040 Mic extension lead
- AD008 Mic extension adaptor kit
- Quick start guide