80CH UHF XRS CONNECT CB RADIO COMPACT HIDEAWAY UNIT - GME
Get Connected, Get XRS - Bluetooth Enabled UHF CB Radio
The XRS family is a new Australian Made radio platform designed to be smart, adaptable and rugged.
The XRS-370C is a compact hideaway UHF CB. With a diecast metal chassis, in-built speaker and magnetic microphone mount the XRS-370C is the ideal radio for noisy cabins and reliable performance in tough conditions.
Enabled by Bluetooth® Smart technology, XRSTM is the first of a new generation of connected UHF radios with unique features never before seen.
It is the first ever UHF CB radio with app control and introduces new features such as creating and sharing scan lists and instant access to the entire Australian and New Zealand registered analogue frequency database.
Much like a smart device, the XRS family are software upgradable via the app, keeping customers up to date with the latest features and technology.
The new XRS Connect professional grade speaker microphone features a powerful 2 watt speaker,customisable buttons and a high contrast OLED screen guaranteeing crystal clear, anti-glare display.
Genuine GME 5 year warranty, plus download and register the new XRS Connect App and receive one year additional warranty. Visit Google Play or the App Store and search 'XRS Connect' (available 12th October).
- Rugged, Die-cast Metal Chassis with Built-In Speaker
- Magnetic Microphone Mounting Bracket
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology ? Smartphone Control
- Professional Grade OLED Speaker Microphone
- Class-leading 2 Watt Front-facing Speaker
- User-customisable Buttons
- Download the XRS Connect App on Google Play or the AppStore
- 5 year warranty + 1 Additional Year for Downloading and Registering with the App
- Compliant Specification Meets AS/NZS 4365 for radio communications equipment in the UHF citizen and personal radio service.
- Frequency Range TX 476.425-477.4125 MHz
- Number of Channels 80
- Channel Spacing 12.5 kHz
- RF Output 5 watts
- Operation Mode Simplex or half Duplex with repeater talk around.
- Scanning Speed 25 ms per channel (40 channels per second)
- Antenna Impedance 50 Ohms nominal
- Nominal Battery Voltage 12 volts DC
- Operating Voltage Range 10-16 volts DC
- Battery Polarity Negative Earth
- Standard Test Voltage 13.8 volts DC
- Overvoltage Protection 30 volts DC max. At 18 volts DCthe RF power is reduced, and the words 'Hi DC' flash.
- Reverse Voltage Protection Diode Crowbar
- Overcurrent Protection In-line 2 amp fuse
- Operating Temperature -10°C to 60°C
- Zones 8 (50 channels per zone)
- Scan lists 3
- Dimensions 29 (H) x 128 (L) x 117 (D) mm
- Weight 450 grams
- Antenna SO239 panel socket
- External Speaker 3.5 mm mono jack
- Microphone Port 6 Way telephone style with rubber strain relief
- XRS? Connect UHF CB Radio (XRS-370C)
- Professional Grade Speaker Microphone (MC664B-M)
- Magnetic Microphone Mounting Bracket (MB207)
- Microphone Extension Lead (LE040)
- Microphone Extension Adaptor Kit (AD008)
- 12V DC Power Lead (LE09)
- Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide